Reminiscin the old days..

Since it's Holy week, there's no special things nor plans for travelling or something...
'Coz I need to have a rest since I came from a major operation..

The only things that I can do this week is to surf the net, edit my blog and playing with my son.
Also as part of my hobbies, is to edit my friendster account..

As I open my friendster account, and I tried to read my inbox, to check if there's any friends send a message, unfortunately only few of them.

I also tried to opened my husband's friendster account (hala..lagot..) since I know his password..
and read his inbox, and also read the oldest message ..When I found out my message to him when we are in boyfriend and girlfriend stage.. let me share my message to him..

Date:
09/28/2004 5:52 pm
Subject: hi!! :>
Message: Never in a million years did I ever think that I could
find the kind of happiness and love that I have
found with you. Let me start by saying that I thank
God every night since I found you. You came into
my life when everything seemed so dark but you
provided the light to find my way. I've never been
so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You
have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank
you for that. I never thought that someone could
love me like you do, but guess what? I love you
that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds
just thinking about you. You make my life
complete. I know you've said we could do foolish
things while in love, but you know what? With you I
wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I
love you so much and I know you love me too. I
know that others looking into our relationship
might think that we're saying too many foolish
things too soon but they just don't know how we
feel about each other. There's nothing foolish
about the things I've told you, I meant every word I
said.
You are a dream come true and I'm really glad that
fate brought us together. It was a little difficult
going at first, we had so many obstacles to
overcome and friends doubted it would work out,
but look at how much we showed them! You mean
everything to me, and I know that with every day
we are together, the love just gets stronger and
stronger. I love you, , with all my heart.
Take care always!!! mmmwwahh


When I saw it, I got fluttered..'coz I send him that kind of message. It only shows how much I care and love him, of course until now...and it will be forever..


No comments: