March 1, 2008

I heard a voice, a voice of a middle aged woman saying "Apple, Apple, Apple, gising na (wake up)".
I slowly opened my eyes, and I saw my Mom staring at me and keep saying those words.
I just finished my operation, and I saw myself with dextrose and the other 2 bottles (I dont know the name of the rest), and they keep checking my blood pressure and get some blood samples for testing.
I didn't say anything to my Mom, but to smile at her 'coz all I knew is I'm feel tired and sleepy.
I woke up and checked the room's clock, it was 3 am, the Nurse whose beside me, told me that she need to put some medicines on me. I asked her if it hurts, she told me that it doesn't hurt coz she mix some water into it . She took care of me, and I saw my Mom looks like tired but her caring is still there, and I went to sleep again to regain strength.
The Nurse who took care of me that time, woke me up, and she's saying goodbye coz it's the end of her shift. So, I thank her and say take care.
At morning I'm still in the Recovery Room, there are lots of patients. Some of them, just got delivered with their babies and some of them also had their operations (other cases of ovarian diseases). I asked one Nurse, If I will going to be transferred to my room, they said that, still there's no available rooms for me, since our company's insurance will took care for that.
At exactly 1 pm, all Nurses fix all my dextrose and my bed 'coz they will going to transferred me in my own room. When they moving my bed, outside the OB-GYNE dept., I saw my son Nathaniel (1 yr old and 10 months), my husband Alfred, my Mom, my Mom in law, my Sis in law and his son Daniel, the sisters Rose and Salie (these 2, took care my son and Daniel).
I feel their support and caring.
I cried when I saw my son, 'coz I like to hugged him and kissed him same with my Husband.
When the Nurses moving my bed, I heard my son voice crying and saying "Mama, Mama".
I can't do anything, but to cry.
When I'm in my room, I saw all the people who supported me and gave cares.
All of them cheering me up, saying some jokes, when my mom in law say that I'm an Alien now, because I am not complete anymore because of my operation. I explained to them that the Doctors only removed all the blood and the cyst in my ovary, but when my Husband whispers me that my operation is not like that, and then I asked why? he said that he will explained to me later.
All the people in my room decided to go home same with my Mom. Then my Husband explained to me that my operation requires to remove my right ovary and fallopian tube because of the ruptured hemorraghic cyst in my ovary. I was shocked, I felt like that I am not complete anymore, the system that makes me as a whole WOMAN is now INCOMPLETE.
That time, I thought that the love of my Husband will be lessen because of what happened,
and I am COMPLETELY WRONG.
Instead, I felt his warmth love and care, the feeling of our 1st time kissed.
I can't explained why, all I know is I AM THE LUCKIEST WOMAN in the world for having a MAN like him.

No comments: