March 4, 2008

At 3am, I woke up because my lower part of my stomach is contracting and there's a lot of blood in my bed.

So we called a Nurse immediately to informed this. The contraction is still on going, blood continously flowing. My pads is full of blood, one of the Nurses and Doctor is worried so they add some medicine to me, so that the baby will survived.

Me and my Husband is worried about this. We already accepted that the baby is not meant for us. Still we are praying that he or she will survived.

My Husband called my Mom about this. So my Mom rushed to go back in the hospital. She bring my younger Brother. At morning when I woke up, I saw them and checking me if I'm alright.

There's an additional problem, one of the representative of our company's insurance visited my room and informing us that they might not covered my hospital bills. It is because my case was pregnancy related. They informed us that if it is a pregnancy related issue, they're not cover it.

We are now worried about my hospital bill, since we are in one of the expensive hospital in the Metro.

We talked about it, my Mom decided to seek helped in PCSO and my Husband is much worried 'coz we dont have any extra money to pay for it.

No comments: