March 2, 2008

This is the 2nd day of my operation, and my 3rd day in the hospital. Still I'm in NPO (no water, no foods to be taken).

It's hard for me to move because of the operation, but I force myself, at least to took a sit and watch a television.
I told to my Husband that I want to drink a water, but he refuse. Instead he get a small piece of cotton, and wet it. He put it in my lips and dampened it.
Me and my husband has a small conversation about what happened. He also advised me to took care of myself so that it will not happened again. Also, we talked about the baby inside. We are hoping that he or she will survived despite of the operation that I had.

When one of Nurse came into the room, I asked what are those 3 bottles that was attached to me. She said that the 1st bottle is the dextrose, the 2nd one is the bottle for the baby so he or she will survived, the 3rd one is the medicine. That time I was relaxed, at least my baby has a support inorder for her or him to survived.

In the afternoon, my family visited me, my Mom, GrandMa, my Brother and Sis was there. Their caress and love is warm.

We have a wonderful dinner that time. My husband decided to go home 'coz he miss our son, and he wants to checked if he is ok. So my Mom, left and stay with me. We also have a good conversation about things and life.

No comments: