February 29, 2008, My First Blog

Let me start my BLOGG this Leap Year..

I woke up early at 2:30 am, I took a bath and fix myself and went to the office. I'm working in a call center as a Level 2 Technical Support Representative. As part of my job, we need to take calls and support our customer with their technical needs such as Internet and wireless connection issues and emails.

At exactly 3 am, I leave the house, my husband accompanied me to the street where I rode a jeepney. So at 3:45 am, I'm in the office and preparing myself to take calls and log in at 4am and helped our customers.

So at 6 am, I took my 1st break and bought a Tuna pie in Jollibee and a chocolate drink. I need to consumed my 15 mins break to refreshed myself.

At 8:30 am, is my lunch time, so me and my friends decided to ate at KFC. We have a good time, 'coz we are treating ourselves from our salary.

At that time, my stomach rolled up and down and I went to the Comfort room to relieved myself.

From then, my stomach really disturbed me a lot. It continues to roll and it bothers me, sometimes it will stopped for a few minutes and it goes again from time to time.

So, I decided to have my last break at 11 am, I called my husband because we are planning to go to Manila City Hall and get my birth certificate, but he suggested me to visit my Doctor 'coz 3 days before that I'm not felling well. So I say yes.

To cut the story short, after our conversation, I feel a sudden pain in the right part of my stomach and I have a difficulty in walking and breathing. It's really painful. So, I didn't make it to log in again and take calls. I informed my immediate superior about this, so they bring me at the Nurse station. The Nurse decided to bring me to the nearest hospital which is Makati Medical Center, I called my husband about this so that he can prepare and go to the hospital too and meet me there.

At the hospital, they conducted a series of test like urinalysis (to test if I'm pregnant and get some specimens) and blood tests. They thought that I am suffering from Appendicitis. In their results it's negative from Appendicitis, but I'm positive for Pregnancy test. From 1 to 10, which is 10 is the highest, I estimated myself about the pain that I feel in my stomach and in my lower abdomen. The doctor decided to hand me over at OB-GYNE Dept. to conducted some series of testing and they got some specimen inside me. From that time it's really painful, I dont know what to do. It's just like, all the pain in the world are inside me.

When I'm in the Ultrasound room, the doctor who's checking my uterus and ovary, I heard that there are a lot of blood inside my uterus, my right ovary is not visible, at the left fallopian tube there' s a GSAC estimated 4 weeks and and 4 days and as a whole there's an internal bleeding.

I can't imagined myself suffering in that pain and illness, that I didn't expected to happen.

When I'm in the recovery room, they are preparing me for a major operation, I saw my husband and my mom. My husband look's like very sad and he has a teary eyes my mom is crying and keep saying that "be strong and pray for your survival, God is with us". From that time I didn't refrain myself from crying and keep praying to our Almighty God to helped me survived this kind of sick.

So they bring me at the Delivery Room and started the operation. From that time, I dont know what happened... The only thing I remembered is praying and saying "Please helped me God"

No comments: