March 3, 2008

My 4th day in the hospital, I'm feeling quite alright 'coz I can stand and sit, of course with their support.

I was able to go to the comfort room and refreshed myself.
My Doctor also advised me to have a soft diet and I can also drink water. Yes, finally I taste the water again and eat some soft foods.

In the later afternoon, there's one thing I noticed to myself. When my husband accompanied me to the comfort room, there is a blood stain in my underwear, it's brownish in color. I didn't took it seriously, I thought it's normal.

When we got back to my room, I just took a sit in a chair, when suddenly I feel something underneath my underwear it's just like a flowing blood came out from me.

So we called a Nurse immediately and reported this. She advised me to have a disposable pad so that we could monitor the blood that will came out.

From time to time, they checked my blood pressure and they advised me to have a bed rest.

I'm worried now, 'coz I'm thinking about my baby, he or she might not survived.

So my husband adds an extra care and he also make sure that I have my rest.

No comments: