Finally., I'm home

When we got home, I went to my son immediately and hugged him. I feel like his fever is really high, so my Mom and my husband bring him to the nearest doctor for some medications.

I really miss my son when I'm in the hospital but I dont have any choice I have to stay there. But now, since I'm home, I will going to spend my whole time with him.

When they came back, they found out that he has a Toncilitis, so they gave him a Cefalexin and an Ambroxol for the cough. It seems that my son doesn't relieve, his fever is up and down, and we dont know what to do. My mom in law took my son and make him sleep on her shoulder, so from that time, he has enough rest.

In the morning,we decided to change his antibiotic to Cefaclor a strong one, so after my son took this medicine, his fever slowly goes down, and it seems that his relieve.
Thanks God, my son is now recovered from a fever nightmare...so we just continued his medicine until he get well.

No comments: